Wednesday, February 6, 2008

party #3 for the Chinese New Year

This is party #3 for Chinese New Year. This consisted of family coming over Tonight (Wed) for dinner. All of the kids and my MIL. It was really great watching my DIL with My son's daughterl. She has ALWAYS accepted the kids as if they were her own, it's obvious my grandaughter loves her very much. FYI The grandaughter pictured is my heart string. My son says she and I are a great deal alike in our mannerisms and behaviors. I tell him that he deserves for someone to give him a run for a money like he did me. That's my baby. We had spaghetti, corn, garlic bread and catfish. Not typically Chinese but Ooooh Sooo Good. The girls are whipped after all that partying today Stay tuned for the next party tomorrow at Abigail's school. Chicago on Sun for the parade in China Town

No comments: