Thursday, February 7, 2008

Celebration #5 for the Chinese New year

Tonight we went to our favorite Chinese restaurant, New China. The owners translated letters I sent to China before we brought Abigail home, they helped me understand her when she would have a meltdown because I just 'did not get it". They have always treated my kiddos as if they are their own. They are going to have another baby in April. The little one I'm holding will be a year old in May. Oh my gosh it was so nice holding that happy baby. She's such a chunky thing. The little boy turned 2 in Dec. It's so hard to believe he and Abigial are 2 yrs apart, they are almost the same height and I'm pretty certain they weigh the same thing. What a great evening as pickle head and Drewsella joined us. The girls love to have dinner with them. It's like their own world. That's what the new year is about, being with friends and family.

No comments: