Friday, February 1, 2008

The best $40.00 I've ever spent

Our Meeko needed a hair cut DESPERATELY. Being a Lhasa Apso his grows long and fast. With the snow as deep as it is around here and the fact he is built low to the ground we have problems. His groomer charges $40.00 per session, and we need to get him cut about every 5-6 weeks. The cash flow was just not here right now,so after listening to everone say you can do it, give it a try, it's just dog hair, I cut his hair. Well after $50.00 for clippers, 3 1/2 hours, one head ache, one back ache, a full sweeper bag and a dog that just shakes when he sees me coming for now. I cut his hair. I will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER do that again. His hair is too fine and the clippers did not work. I had to use scissors. My groomer is a Saint right now. But all in all, he is all ready for Chinese New Year with a new Bandana and a hair cut. Meeko even decided to clean the Twylla up for Chineses New Year.

No comments: