Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wizard of Oz

This past Sunday we went to the Wizard of Oz Festival in Chesterton IN. Thing 1 and Thing 2 think the sun rises and sets on the Wizard of Oz. There bedroom is decorated in it, they will be Dorothy and Glinda for Halloween and the CD can be sang word for word. I almost forgot they can recite the movie too. So this was pretty cool for them.
Genevieve just knew she could go down this shark slide. Well she did it. My Wild Child strikes again.
The girls have never had a snow cone before. Wow, did they really enjoy it. I love the sharing pics the best. I know to enjoy it now because once they are teenagers life is very different.
Genevieve really enjoyed this part. meeting the characters. They looked awesome. Abigail on the other hand wanted NOTHING to do with them unless it could be done from 25 feet back.
She really wasn't to sure about the monkey. She told him," Don't fly me away". The little boys mom and I both got a chuckle out of it .. He looks great
Abigail watching things from 25 feet back.
I love this picture. They sure do love their Aunt Barbie. You know she walks on water in their eyes.
Felicia walks on water too. They all really had a great time.

No comments: