Thursday, September 20, 2007

T minus 7 hours and 19 minutes

I can't wait - Survivor Jiang Xi, China. http://www.survivorchina.net/ I have watched every season. In 2003 I was in China for the finale. In 2005 I was in China for the finale. Both times I paid a hefty phone bill to get a blow by blow. Way so worth it. I watched the very first episode when Richard marched across the beach naked. Gosh I love that show 1) The purse is ready and the shoes by the door to go to New China for dinner so I don't have to clean the kitchen. 2) The jammies are laid out for 7 pm showers with the girls 3) The taquitos are ready to be baked. 4) The Homemade Salsa is made 5) School clothes laid out for morning - Abigail has picture day 6) The wine is ready Those of you who are not survivor fans - You really may need to check it out.

3 comments:

Carmen Sognonvi said...

Unrelated to this post, but I just wanted to thank you so much for adding the Anti-Racist Parent widget to your sidebar! :)

Rachel said...

Okay so now I know you are really flipped out and weird. LOL!
Rach

MississippiZen said...

You are so funny but I am right there with you :)

We Tivo'ed it so we can tape it for Lilli who is also from Jiangxi.

I love me some Survivor LOL!