Sunday, September 30, 2007

What do little girls do when Mommy has a 102 temperature and Daddy is at work?
Why they go into the office, get the scissors and cut their hair of course.
I'm sitting on the davenport is a state of stuper from the fever and the meds to help break the fever. Genevieve is in her playromm playing while Abigail is in the living room with me reading a book.
She walks in and says "Mommy I'm sorry" I say sorry for what, I'm looking at her mind you but don't get it. So she looks at me all stupified and the light bulb goes off in my head. She didn't have bangs 1/2 hour ago.
We got out of our PJ's, washed up a bit and went straight to the beauty shop.
The beautician did the best she could, considering she cut gouges out of the back.
She's still beautiful, but this will take a bit getting used to.

2 comments:

forever sisters... said...

Oh Julia, she looks very cute in short hair. My girls have yet to cut their hair...I keep the scissors way up high! Emily wanted to get her hair cut short. At first I just wanted to cry, but now it has grown out a bit and is very cute. Hang in there, it will grow back.

Doug and Terrye said...

What a sweetheart! Now she has a frame for that precious face, and thankfully her pretty hair will grow back! And after all, she did say she was sorry!