Saturday, September 15, 2007

Twylla a week after she found us.
Our Baby is home from the Vet today. She has been there since Thursday morning. She was fixed and declawed. The girls missed her something awful. To be quite honest I did too. I didn't realize how close I had gotten to Twylla until she wasn't here. The girls at the office really took to her as well. they took turns sitting with her at night because she kept crying. They said as soon as they came near her she would stop crying and start purring. I explained to them how she has been with us since she was 3 1/2 weeks old and needed bottle fed every 4 hours and taught to urinate and excrete by me. So as far as she's concerned, she's human and another one of my kiddos.
She is now 5 1/2 months and looks very different from the day we got her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much that kitten has grown. She's turned into a beautiful cat.