Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Survivor China - JiangXi

Wow I am so excited -I could just bust. They will finish the last taping of Surivivor tomorrow (it began on June 25th) so it can begin airing on Sept 20th, 8 pm on CBS. Woooooooo Hooooo. But the best part is the location. It will be in Jiang Xi China just 24 miles north of Nanchang, the capital. Abigail is from Nanchang SWI. That is so cool. It will be held on Lake Poyang, the largest fresh water lake in China. . The two tribe names will be: Zhau Hu = Fighting Tigers (Yellow) and Fei Loung = Flying Dragons (Red)
It is also said that they are filming the all star show for the following season there as well. That begins to be filmed a couple weeks after this season is done. The cast includes a couple of folks already announced, Dreamx, and Cao Boi - I liked him. They said Yau Man declined. Darn it I really liked him allot. I did not hear anything about the girls they may have coming back. I do hope more than anything they don't bring that darned Rocky back. I like about as much as Johnny Fair Play. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

3 comments:

Jen@KerrnalJournal said...

No WAY!!!! Vivi is from Jianxi, too...about an 1hr away from Nanchang! I might just have to watch Survivor again this season!

Your Panda Pal,
Jen

Anonymous said...

I have never watched one second of Survivor, but I intend to watch this time. I am excited to see China again! Shelby

MississippiZen said...

Lilli is from Jiangxi too! She is from south of Nanchang. I will be watching every moment!