Sunday, August 19, 2007

The book is ready - woooo Hoooo

A while back i submitted a picture of Abigail for the new Love Without Boundaries coffee table book. They used it and her story of how she became a part of our family. I was shocked but proud. Well the book is finally ready to sell. ALL proceeds from the book go right back to China and the LWB program . This program as well as Half the Sky are a big reason why so many kids are able to be in foster care. These programs are part of the reason the mortality rate has dropped for children in Chinese orphanages, as well as the children receiving nurturing and education while at the Orphanages. I bet you could never tell by this post how I feel about them. I would love to buy a book and send to her foster mother in China so she can see just how important the work she does is. Looking at the kids in this book shows progress beyond belief for so many. Here is the link to pre order yours today: http://www.lovewithoutboundaries.com/LovesJourney2.php Julia

1 comment:

Mother of 2 Angels said...

Darling its me Kellys friend in NC. I have the first love Without Boundaries book - will have to get this one too xxxxxx