Monday, August 27, 2007

Our Earrings Came

This link was sent to me by a friend so I contacted her. Thanks so Much Rach.
This little girl custom made earrings for both of my girls. Genevieve's are hypo allergenic because of her sensitivity to everything. And Abigail's, Oh Abigail's are the most special. She made single earrings for our darling. I have an entire jewelery box full of single earrings. She even boxed them in the prettiest boxes. I can't wait for the girls to wake up from their nap.
I remember when she wanted her one ear pierced how uncomfortable I felt doing it. Shame on me. She wants to feel pretty and where sparkles just like her sister. She doesn't even know that she's different with only having one ear. I guess we don't know it either.
Check out Lana's Jewelry. She's our hero right now.

2 comments:

LaLa said...

Those are beautiful...I am heading over to check out Lana's site : )

We now expect some pics of the girls modeling them

Rachel said...

Whoo Hoo! I got my stuff a couple weeks ago and it was pretty cool. I love her little boxes too.
Rach