Monday, August 27, 2007

Aug 27th, 2007

We are not done moving all the rooms so I figured I would share some pics from the past week. I've taken a break this morning because the rains have finally stopped long enough to come out and play and get some yard work done. I was a bit concerned that we were going to need to get goats for the back yard. The girls decided that they need more chicken after Anthony came over to eat. Thank Goodness for older Brothers who think you walk on water.
Abigail will only eat chicken if it's torn off of the bone. Even then she picks each little piece up with two fingers.
Genevieve on the other hand will grab a bone and maw the mess out of it.
Hi Mommy - I didn't do it, I really didn't
My Mermaid. She taught herself to swim this summer. I really believe she may be part fish. Her face is looking so good.
OK - This is as far as I go in the water. Jie Jie is the fish I float.
Look how good Genevieve's face is healing. Vitamin E is our friend

3 comments:

Mother of 2 Angels said...

Honey it's Aug LOL

Julia said...

OMG I am really losing it. OK AUGUST. Thanks

Doug and Terrye said...

I'm with Abigail!!! I don't want to know that my chicken had bones and was just breathing a few days before I ate it! :)

Terrye in FL