Tuesday, June 12, 2007

This is a wonderful lady from our Tuesday Playgroup. I am so blessed that everyone is wanting to bring our daughter home I want to help Julia bring her baby-teen home and I know many of you want tohelp also. The challenge is to raise the funds and finish the paperworkbefore this precious girl turns 14.So.here's the deal. Starting TODAY through the END of JUNE, all commissionsfrom every sale on my close<https://mbaldwin.myctmh.com/WebSites/Templates/MyCTMH/Template1.aspx?PageID=63732> To My Heart website will go toward bringing this girl home to her family.Pass this on to your friends and family and let's make a difference in thislittle one's life!Close To My Heart provide supplies and instruction in the art ofscrapbooking and stamping. Create beautiful scrapbook pages, cards, andcraft projects with our exclusive line of top-quality papers, inks, stamps,and accessories. Be sure to check out our amazing acrylic stamps.thequality is unbeatable not to mention the many benefits of convenientstorage, see-through placement and the ability to create your own stamps bycombining several smaller AcrylixR onto one larger block! Melissa

1 comment:

Doug and Terrye said...

Thank you for doing this blog and letting me share in your journey!!! Your family is so beautiful, I feel like you are part of my family.

Terrye in FL