Friday, June 15, 2007

My SW now has eveything to get my HS done. She said i should have it by Thursday. I am driving into Chicago with friends so we can drop it off to get the fingoerprint appt. I have a great suck up letter typed out to go with it so with any kind of luck and the grace of God I should have a 171 by the middle of July at the latest. Then I just have to pull the $$$$$$$ together to send in with the dossier to be DTC. I am waiting on our BC still, but that's minor. I have our ones dated from 2004 to send along to BCIS for fingerprints. I am so blessed to have the friends I have. They have all just pulled together and brainstormed their hearts out to helps us figure this out. One friend is hosting yard sale, another is donating her profits for a spell, another is saving cans and yet another is hosting pre-teen shower. Others are just jumping in as well with emotional support and lending a hand when needed. Like a friend in Indy who has offered to walk my papers through the state dept down there. The price of gas for a 3 hour haul makes this a real blessing. I am so anxious for the day when I can help the next family bring their child home to their forever family. Julia

1 comment:

MississippiZen said...

My prayers are with you and your paperwork :) I can't wait to see your beautiful new daughter come home!

Margie