Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Here we Grow Again

OK never say never. The time has come for me to announce our newest addition. She is 13 and about to age out in China. This was not planned it kinda fell in our laps. Do we know how to pay for it, No. Can it be done, I don't know. Are we going to do everything we can to bring her home, YES. I can only post a little info for now. this is because of CCAA regs and we are still waiting to be DTC as we scramble and paperchase all over again. It is imperative that we are DTC by Aug. She has to be out of China by Dec 31st when she ages out. I can not post pics yet as soon as I can I will because she is BEAUTIFUL. She was abandoned at age 8 with pneumonia. She spent 6m in the hospital. She is from JiangSu Province, Nanjing SWI. She has requested to have a forever family. That's Us. I will travel alone again this time due to financial reasons. This will be my 3rd trip to China in Dec. 03, 05, and now 07. Pray for us - I have some wonderful friends at our playgroup who is helping us fund raise and pull it together. God is Good. Julia

1 comment:

MississippiZen said...

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! I am excited to watch your journey to your precious new daughter!

Margie