Wednesday, June 27, 2007

out of the mouths of 4 yr olds - & My SW

Grrrrrrrrrrrr still no Homestudy. My SW is working another job, planning her wedding, and has a daughter who is an adult but still attached to mom's apron and 5 dogs who are more trouble than 2 4 yr olds and she is always sick. Wow I feel better now that I vented that. But I still don't have my HS. On another note - Genevieve and her friend are getting their bathing suits on so we can go swimming. I am helping Abigail and her friends sister get theirs on. The conversation between 2 four yr old girls can be absolutely hysterical. And by the way rational in their mind. G - Why is your bathing suit bigger that mine? (G wears a 2T and O wears a 4t) O - because my bumps are going to be bigger G - well my mommy has big bumps O - Mine doesn't G - If I get a big bating suit can I have big bumps? O - No , you have to have a big butt too. G - My mommy has a big butt O - So does mine G - Come on lets go swim O - OK Sorry O's mommy, had to share this. It was too funny not to.

No comments: