Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our life in a nutshell

Wow it's been a week since I last posted. I guess it couldn't be because we have nothing going on here. 1) Abigail is recovering nicely. She is now on her breather PRN, her Claritan in the am, and her Singulair in the pm. This seems to be keeping everything at bay. She has been outside paying and done fine. 2) I am recovering fine. The surgery went well except for the fact I was dehydrated when we started from sitting a the hospital for 3 days with Abigail. I am on a 8lb weight restriction for another 8 weeks. GRRRRRR I can't stand it. 3) We are still packing because we need to be out by Tuesday am. It's so hard on DH because I can't lift a thing and he's doing it all. I have been packing and leaving the box, but that is so annoying having the boxes just sit. Cleaning is also a struggle because of the reaching and pulling. But that too is getting done. 4) Abigail is doing OK in Dance class. She missed last week because of the hospital stint but went this week. Her Aunt Barbie took her because my truck is in the shop. 5) The truck is in the shop to the tune of $4,000.00 of damage from when I backed over a tiny little car I could not see because he was 2 inches from my bumper. The police ruled it not my fault, the guy was to close at the stop. But needless to say, I have no vehicle for a couple days. I had no idea to rent a van or truck is about $68.00 a day. That was the cheapest I could find. If I get anything smaller, Genevieve gets car sick from sitting to low. Not worth it to me. 6) Ok I feel better now that I have vented. Have a great day. BTW less than a month until Vacation

2 comments:

Doug and Terrye said...

You certainly need that VACATION!!!

Terrye in FL

Jennifer said...

Wow Julia you have so much going on right now.

Hope things slow down soon!

Jen