Thursday, September 18, 2008

Autumn Moon Festival

Genevieve struggles sometimes with sensory stuff. She had been such a trooper up to this point, but she was done. She hadn't seen her Mommy in a couple days, her sister was in the hospital, she was staying at her best friends house but still out of the norm and she was tired. That was all she needed to just sob until she vomitted. I was totally stunned. Mostly from exhaustion but stunned to say the least. Thank Goodness for mommies. Two other mommies stepped up and took over because at that point I was done. I couldn't handle anything else. After she slept on 3 different Mommies for a spell of about 2 hours she was fine. Our Girl Chloe - What a beautiful little face. Her bust Bud Drisella of Course. I have such cute pics of these two at different festivals. Is that the sweetest face you have ever seen or what. That little picklehead is such a clown. She is what my Ma used to "Good for the Soul" Our newest friends. Aren't they beautiful Our Dear friends Dave and Brenda. Sometimes I wonder how i would get through life without them. How blessed I am for them to be a part of my life. I use the term friends but in reality it's more like family. That's what the Moon Festival is about - Family Craft Time at the restaurant while the parents all gabbed. The girls made Lanterns and coloed pics of toys with the Chinese Caharacter on them.

No comments: