Monday, September 15, 2008

I wish I could post the pictures on the camera but I don't have my cord at the Hospital. I guess I should be glad I could access the Internet. We have been in the hospital with Abigail since Sat. She started getting shortness of breath and refusing to eat and dring. RED FLAG RED FLAG, time for dehydration so off to ER we went. They still have no real diagnosis. The guess-timation right now is allergies. They are settling in to her chest. She is on 2 steroids, 2 allergens and 1 more I can't think of right at the moment. I have had minimal sleep with all the juggling and sleeping in a twin bed with her and all her wires. Our goal is to keep her oxygen saturation at 84 or above for 24 hours. Wow that feels like impossible, but we are getting there. Along with tending to her, there are still all the arrangements to be made for Genevieve, the sale of our house the purchasing of the new house and my surgery. So to say the least I feel a little nutso at the moment. Sunday Genevieve and I went to dinner with some other families to celebrate Moon Festival at our favorite haunt while Daddy stayed at the hospital with Abigail. That in itself was a story I will tell later when the pics are loaded so you can get the full effect. BTW - HAPPY AUTUMN MOON FESTIVAL TO EVERYONE As we set right now, it looks like she may be able to go home tomorrow and I will have surgery. So many prayers, we can use all the help we can get right now. Also I need to send HUGE HUGE Thanks out to Donna, Kate, Karen, Wendy and everyone else who knew I could not keep up. They stepped up called me and jumped right in to help. I was going 20 directions at any given second and couldn't take the time to breath let alone call people and say HELP.

2 comments:

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Hey there...can you email me at MoonMa148@AOL.com so I can ask you about SID.
Love all the cute outfits you have made for the girls : ) Is that your grandbaby? She is too darn cute for words!!! Love her crown!

Jennifer said...

Julia,

I hope Abigail feels better soon!!

Take care of yourself and I am thinking of you and your family.

Jen