Wednesday, September 3, 2008

As usual Life is a whirlwind

To make a Very long entangled story short after lots of stress and tears, we have found a house. Not before I was put in my place by our Almighy to remind me that I'm not in charge, he is. No matter how much I want to believe it's me controlling my life it's not, and God will put things in place that he knows are best for us and in his time not ours. It's an REO (Bank Repo) that was in the middle of a total renovation. So as of right now there is no kitchen and only partial other rooms are completed. The contractor said he can have it totally done in 21 days. He can't start until our closing and we can't close on that one until we close on ours on the 12th. We are shooting to close on the new house on the same day, but we'll see. We need to be out of here on the 30th of the month. That will only leave a few days of living around the contractor if we are able to close the 12th. I have my last surgery the 16th. So to say the least I will be worth zilch for the next 30 days after that. I am trying to pack absolutely everything I can before my surgery as well as tie up loose ends of appts, Moon Festival Celebrations and other stuff too. So my postings are a bit sporadic with everything else going on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to give me your new address before you move. :)
Rachel