Monday, June 2, 2008

baby update and stuff.

Isn't this the most beautiful necklace You've ever seen? Maybe not but in my eyes there is NOTHING better. Lexi gave this to me tonight at dinner. She gave it to me to say thanks for everything. Well that was VERY VERY unnecessary, but importantly is the item itself. She chose the 2 intermingled hearts for the baby and I. We will always be connected. OMG I cried like a baby at dinner. That girl is so sweet. If my son don't hurry up and marry her I might kill him. She's such a keeper. These pics are from Saturday at the hospital. The girls were very fascinated with the baby. The first thing Abigail said to Lexi is. "She is so beautiful" What a sweet little girl. The next fascination was feeding time. They could not believe that chicky's have milk in them. Wow now that's cool, Huh. I told Abigail they really do have a purpose besides just for her to check on and make sure they are still there.

1 comment:

Doug and Terrye said...

I agree with you, that is the most beautiful necklace I have ever seen...especially with all the sentiment attached!

Terrye in FL