Monday, May 26, 2008

Our memorial day and mommy's foot

We had a simple but fun Sun and Mon planned for the girls and ourselves. Those plans have been altered greatly. Sun morning on the way out the door to church I fell. We got to the church and I was just sick to my stomach from the pain. So we left there and went to ER. I have a hairline fracture to the 5th metatarsal on my left foot. Thus the crutches. There went Sunday's plans of planting and beautifying the yard. Monday we were marching in the memorial day parade for church. This awesome christian band EM3 was on the float for us and we were all wearing bright orange. Very Cool. To say the least I stayed home. Kayla, Owen's girlfriend, took Genevieve and they marched while mommy drooled from the vicadin. I really want to know how Dr. House pops them things like tic tacs. Hope your Memorial day was nice. Daddy will cook on the grill and they will continue to watch me drool.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Swift move crazy lady!

Julia said...

So my world, hey Rach.

www.trawickclan.blogspot.com

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

oh no : ( I hope you are feeling better soon. Heal quickly! In the meantime enjoy the drugs : )