Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's Mother's Day

I know this is a holiday that only we as Americans celebrate, but I can't help but think about the girls "China Mama". My prevoius post shows how much I understand that although a person gives birth they are still not a mother. This does not defray from the circumstances that led to my daughters abandonement. I believe in my heart that if things were different the girls would not be my daughters, but still in China with their "China Mama". This being said I have to thank them from the bottom of my heart and soul for my little Hunan Chili Pepper and my JaingXi Beauty. More than that I want them to know how much the girls are loved and adored by our family and how blessed we feel that they have given us such a precious gift, our daughters. When I see the pictures of the beautiful young ladies in china is see the face of our "China Mama" and say a prayer for her so she will not hurt to deeply.

No comments: