Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mothers Day and Chicago Fun

Although the weather was cold, rainy, and stormy, it was a beautiful day in my heart. I had the kids grandmother and most of my kiddos together. The girls made me breakfast and served it on the coffee table so I could watch the news. Owen taught Sunday School so I could sit in church Services. My doggie got a bath, hair cut and nails trimmed. We all then met up at Grand Empire Chinese Restaurant for dinner. Lexi is getting bigger and bigger by the day. She is due in a couple weeks and it shows. My daughter in-law, Anita got me the most beautiful card. Monday we all got up and took a mini vacation the Chicago. Got a room downtown and swam after a full day at China Town. Today (Tues) we spent it at Navy Pier and rode the Ferris wheel as well as shopped. Very tired but so worth every penny and every second.

1 comment:

Mother of 2 Angels said...

Those photos are gorgeous girlie - when you guys coming down here again???