Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ramblings for the Day

Happy Birthday Pickle Head - Our Big 3 Year old on Monday - We went to the local kiddy water park for her party. The girls all had a blast. When we came out of the water park this was on the back of my truck. I'm not sure if I should be happy that there are other Redskins fans here in town or be embarrassed that my truck is that dirty. LOL More sewing - A new dress for our Samantha - I really need to get that box in the mail Genevieve's new bedspread. Ping Ping is quite comfortable Close Up of the new toss pillows for their beds. Abigail's new Bedspread, I made - Wizard of oz of course This was in our backyard Friday. I have no idea what it is but it's pretty cool - Huh Genevieve has discovered she likes to put rollers in. The problem is because of the thickness of her hair the curls are gone in about 2 hours. Bummer.

No comments: