Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Note to Self

I am feeling a ton better than I did a few days ago. I am walking around and actually got outside and walked in the back yard today. I'm also attempting to pick up a little. But I also realized a few things I should have done prior to my surgery. I have to have another stomach surgery the 16Th of next month so these are a few things I will make sure are handled. Hair Color, Pedicure, Meds. Wow the grey is getting really bad. I need to monitor this a little closer. When you can't bend over the toe nails are the last to get attention for quite a while. I guess the body is not made to retain your BM for 5 days. Go figure. With my stomach muscles being cut to shreds all I have is God a Gravity on my side. Stool softener on the top of the list. Ok when your stomach is the size of a basketball - there is a problem. I had no idea that gastritas was typical in stomach surgeries.

1 comment:

quilt'n-mama said...

Just thinking about you and hoping you are doing well!
Blessings,
Gayly
www.quilt-n-mama.blogspot.com