Wednesday, August 6, 2008

After tomorrow 7am these things will all be a part of my past. I am getting a hysterectomy. The days of bleeding through all of my clothes, ruining bedsheets, sitting on shower curtains to drive and feeling as if the skin on the back of my legs is being ripped off from the inside out are done. Also done is the investment of almost $25.00 each month in P&G corporation and scheduling vacations and our entire life around my cycle. So say a prayer and I'll sign on again when I'm up to it -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you put that on there. I'm so laughing. Kelly

Doug and Terrye said...

I am so happy for a solution to the problem! I had mine 6 years ago, and I have never looked back with regret!!! You will be amazed at how life changing it is. :)

Terrye in FL

Jennifer said...

Julia,

Here's for a speedy recovery! Feel better my friend!

Jen