Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween in the Trawick House

It has been like a whirlwind around here, and I see no signs of letting up. Here are a few pictures from all of the Halloween festivities. I am so blessed that I have 2 little girls who want to be little girls and not old beyond there tender young age. I saw more children with costumes that were very inappropriate, in my opinion, for 4 year olds. I was pretty shocked. My girls just want to be kids and enjoy kid things not teenager things. Whew there will be time enough for that later on. They were Dorothy and Good Witch Glenda from the Wizard of Oz. We went to the zoo on Sunday before Halloween for "little zoo boo" for kids. They had a blast. Genevieve and her bud Chloe had a great time just being giggling girls. They are so protective over Abigail to make sure she is OK and not afraid. It's kinda like Abigail has 2 big sisters now. And believe you me, she sucks it up. They are just the greatest to watch play together. The 3 of them get together and play for ever it seems like. The girls had parties at their speech program. I am so glad that get that socialization. It's wonderful to watch them bloom. After Trick or Treating we went by Bonnie Doons to see Aunt Barbie and have Ice Cream. Aunt Barbie had to work, Darn It.

1 comment:

Jen@KerrnalJournal said...

Oh my gosh!! They are just the cutest Wizard of Oz people I ever saw!!!!