Sunday, November 18, 2007

From apartment bedroom to Girls bedroom

This was the bedroom in our upstairs apartment before we opened up the whole house. The girls LOVE Wizard of Oz. Most of the stuff is mine from when I collected it. I too am an Oz nut. It was weird, I was watching the movie one day when they were napping and when they woke up they were mesmerized by it and the hook was on. The window panes have pictures of the girls dressed up at different times and at different Oz Festivals. Curio shelves have several very expensive collectibles on it so I put plastic across it to keep little hands from enjoying them. There is the full set of Hamilton Collection Precious Moments Oz Figurines and scenes. The last thing to do in their room is for me to finish their Quilts. I am making them patchwork quilts with Oz Fabric. They are really looking cute. But to be honest they probably will not be done until after the holidays. I need to make 2 animal costumes by the 1st of Dec for their program and an adult Santa suit by the 8th. I guess I should get started as opposed to sitting on the computer

No comments: