Monday, April 7, 2008

where do Babies come from????

Sunday dinner after the day from H..., we went to our son's house for dinner. We have been trying to teach the girls that not all babies come from China and off of an airplaine. When ever we would tell them "blah blah" is going to have a baby they would ask when are they going to China and can we meet them at the airport. So this new granddaughter situation has been our follow the progress learning time. Well Lexi has gotten quite large in the past few weeks. look at this conversation. Don't drink or eat until you are done, spew factor. Abigail - "Wow you got real big belly now." Lexi - "Well the baby is growing". Abigial - "How do you know that?" Lexi - "Because my belly is growing" Abigail - "How did it get in there?" Lexi looks at me puzzled - I look over ang get ready to respond but Abigial did instead. Abigail - "Did you eat it?" After we quite giggling she tells her that Anthony put it in there (Not sure I would have said that)but Abigail responded nicely Abigail - "Stinker, don't do that again." VERY FIRMLY she said it. I agreed and laughed quietly to myself.

5 comments:

LaLa said...

Too funny~ Annslee likes to pull my shirt up looking for her sister...ummmmm no thanks honey!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

how funny!!!! Did you tell me you were going to be a grandma soon? The Panda's miss you : )

Doug and Terrye said...

That's hilarious!!! Good thing she's not a stickler for details :O)

Terrye in FL

B-squared said...

Hi Julia,
We are a GWCA family from Indiana and I just found your blog. This story - along with the one about fashion (matching stripes) and the Hey-He's Black! post - really cracked me up. You must have a laugh a minute up north!
Bryn

Mother of 2 Angels said...

ROFL aweseome!!