Friday, January 11, 2008

Sorry It's Been So Long

Ok I know it's been a while. Christmas in the Trawick Household was WONDERFUL. Very quiet, very pleasent, very calm. When there is a large family, lots of children there is usually drama of some sort when the whole lot gets together with spouces and kiddos and whom ever else shows up. This year, Not. I have no idea what was different, but I'll take it. Now we get ready for the Chinese New Year. This is big around here. Every weekend in Feb is booked up with celebrations already. The decorations are hung and the house cleaning is beginning. We are working on our Calligraphy character for happiness. They are doing wonderful. The girls are also doing very well with their homeschooling. Genevieve is now writing her alphabet and numbers and putting letters together to create words. So she really thinks shes the counts meow now. I love to watch her little eyes light up when she figures out a word or sound. She has also beocme quite the whiz kid on the computer. I have had to put tight security on her because she has learned to surf quite well. Of course her fav site is PBSKIDS.ORG and GODISNEY.COM. She loves playing Kai-Lan and Sagwa the best. Abigail is 4 and her test "mommy switch" is on over-drive. My prayers are that we just make it until she turns the switch off or down a bit. :>). The rest of the group is fine as well. I will post pics of all the celebrating next month.

1 comment:

forever sisters... said...

I was wondering where you had gone! Love the decorations!!

Carrie