Saturday, January 28, 2012

Their daughter is fromt he same SWi our C is from. Lets help them out * For years, my husband and I have wanted to take our kids on homeland journeysback to China and Vietnam. I won a contest that discount airfare to and fromHong Kong. However, we need to get from Hong Kong to Ho Chi Minh City + localtransport and translator to Can Tho, from Can Tho to beijing + local transportto Great Wall, Beijing to Shanghai or Nanjing + local transport and translatorfor Maanshan, and back to Hong Kong. Time and money permitting, we would like tosqueeze in a side trip to Chengdu to see pandas!I have written and recorded a song about the proposed trip, and it is an entryin a contest that would fund the trip if I win. (It was sung by another adoptivemom (China and Korea) that I have known since college.) Part of the requirementfor winning is getting views, likes, and positive comments on YouTube.Please help me get there by liking/commenting on my video * .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMmHWl5YD9A * Thank you!Jill, mom to Zia (Ma Zi Dan) and Quinn (Nguyen Khanh Nguyen)

No comments: