Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Camera

Although both girls got a camera last year for Easter, their favorite one to use is still mine. I never know what I will find upon uploading to the computer. Pics of themselves, each other, their friends, the dog, the cats, the TV. You name it they photograph it. Genevieve is the most notorious of the two. I do believe hers and her sisters favorite to photograph is my Butt. I'm not sure why. Perhaps it's the way it fits the screen so nicely. Or maybe the way it shows the glare when I shower. Or may to them it's just plain funny. Regardless I have spared you all of those. So you can enjoy the rest of the comedy team.
This is a month old or so. We no longer have a faccy. The faccy fairy came and took all the faccys to China to little babies who really needed them. The pacifier has been an ongoing debate for our family. Her ENT said let her have it. The sucking drains the fluid from the ear canal that is not opened up to the outside. I can't stand seeing her with it, she's too old. Daddy of course sides with her. I was watching Nanny 911 (I've only seen the show twice and both times learned something) and saw where the binky fairy came. I thought I would give it a try. The faccy fairy left a new Aurora light up Barbie in place of the faccys. Woooooo Hoooo it worked.
I love those beautiful teeth. I'm so glad she takes good care of them.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love stopping by your blog and seeing pictures of your girls.

Jen