Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another Room Down

This is our guest bathroom. It's right next to the kids playroom and the laundry room. Which means it's just inside the back door. So when the kids are outside they can jet in and go to the bathroom. This also means they stay right on the tiles with nasty shoes and not on the first level dragging mud. The pics were given to me by a friend 5 yrs ago when we started paper chasing for Genevieve.
The red plate is from the Target $$$$$ bin a couple of years ago.
The hanging lantern above the commode is from Party Lite and the red box holds our tissue box. It's actually a photo box from Walgreen's a few years ago.
Everyone knows how much I love to sew. The curtains have the same banding as the towels. This is a great Kona Bay Fabric.
I couldn't find a red trash can to save my life under $40.00. Soooo Krylon to the rescue. I love Krylon plastic paint. So for $4.00 I now have a red trash can.

3 comments:

Mother of 2 Angels said...

WOW you need to get over to my house right now and be my personal interior decorator.

Mother of 2 Angels said...

Hey Julia - other than Korea which we do not qualify for, do you know of any other program where you do not have to travel??????

Doug and Terrye said...

You sure have been busy! I need to visit more often...I like to sit here with a cup of tea...or a diet coke, and pretend like we are chatting :)

Terrye in FL