Monday, January 12, 2009

Yes we are still alive in Granger Indiana

I will post more tonight but knew I needed to get on here for a minute or two. I will say few great things have happened. 1) The contractors have finally left our home after 3 months. It was suppose to be a 2 1/2 week job. But we finally can move on with our life 2) Abigail has a "real" diagnosis now. She RAD Respiratory Airway Disease. Now that we know what we are dealing with, we can better prevent it. 3) Genevieve got her first report card and she is doing awesome. 4) Daddy is still working. In this economy that is a blessing. 5) Because the contractors have finally left, I now have a fully functional laundry room. Wooooo Hooo no more packing laundry down the road. I have pics loaded in the computer and will get them on tonight. Thanks for being so patient and following along.

No comments: