Monday, July 21, 2008

Our crazy last week.

This past 9 days have been zoom zoom zoom. First was the Water Park. That trip in itself takes a few days to recover from. Then we had VBS all last week from 6pm - 8pm. I know that doesn't seem like much but with little girls who go to bed at 8 pm it's everything. They also swam every day beacuse the heat was so bad here in the midwest. On top of all that I taught the Pre K - K group. There were 11 kids in all unless you count one wonderful little boy then I had 20. :>) I really debated on a leash. He would jet so fast I had trouble keeping up. They got me an assistant to help keep him corralled. But all in all they had a wondeful time and so did I. Then Sat am we got up early to drive to Indy for the FTIA adoption group picnic. We stay all night and drive back in on Sunday. Yes I know we are A Great Wall family but our friend, Drisella is an FTIA Baby so we go down with her family. What a great time but VERY VERY hot. So we are now recovering from that. This week will be a bit calmer. My Girly Girls Our theme for VBS was N.A.S.A. = Needing a Savior Always. It was a coll theme for boys or girls and the kids really got a kick out of the whole space idea and blasting off at the end to reach our goal of peace with God. I never would have thought the day would come when Abigail would play in water without haveing wings, rings, lifejacket and towels wrapped around here. "You've come a long way Baby". How sweet are these faces. Ooooooooh Radio Disney Beauty Queen - What a cutie My Little Old Lady - Her Soul is so much older than her chronilogical age

1 comment:

Doug and Terrye said...

It sounds like you have had an action packed summer. Now it's time to rest...and cool off! :)

Terrye (sweating in FL)